On August 18 we posted links to President Campbell’s employment contracts as well as various media stories that resulted from their being made public. Since then two more contracts have been released as a result of FNBFA’s right-to-information request: those of former President John McLaughlin for both 2002–2007 and 2007–2012.
You are here: Home » More on presidents’ contracts
September 9, 2014 | Miriam Jones | Comments Off on More on presidents’ contracts
Categories: PSE funding
No upcoming events
- American Association of University Professors (AAUP) strongly opposes ban March 22, 2017
- AUNBT AGM 25/4/17 @ 1pm March 21, 2017
- AUNBT Holiday Hours December 15, 2016
- AUNBT mourns the passing of former AUNBT President Jack van der Linde November 7, 2016
- AUNBT Fall General Meeting October 31, 2016
- New feature January 7, 2014
- Locked out January 13, 2014
- January 13, 2014
- December 5, 2013
- Guess we’re doing our job January 11, 2014
- Miriam Jones: Ah, this is sad news. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.
- Will van den Hoonaard: Is there room in your report for Professors Emeriti/Emeritae?
- Barbara Fisher-Townsend, Ph.D.: Interested in when we will hear the details and when the ratification vote will take place.
- Evelyn Richards: Wow I am so glad that you have t agreement so soon. Hopefully energy can then go back to…
- Invest in the Academy: UNB Needs to Fix its Spending Priorities. | Beerocracy Now!: […] I lay out my arguments for why I oppose the exorbitant funding of the Why UNB? campaign at the…
Academic Council academic freedom AUNBT AUNBT executive AUNBT professional officer back-to-work protocol Bargaining Bulletin bargaining update CAUT CAUT Bulletin collective bargaining comparability current demonstration F'ton strike headquarters FAQs FAUST FNBFA FT conciliation Get Science Right MAFA media NBFL newsletter President's employment contracts President Campbell Prioritization PSEC PSE funding ratification Saint John 7 SJ Strike HQ SRPP strike vote students Take Back UNB Telegraph-Journal The Brunswickan The Chronicle of Higher Education Twitter UNB Act UNB Board of Governors UNB finances university financing what our members say